View Single Post
Old 02-11-2020, 02:21 AM   #54
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
Yeah, you didn’t win anything at UPN.

The website is still up with every tourney and league archived and the winners names clearly shown. FYI.

I don't know nigga.. I don't know how many times I champed the wbl on project rhyme, what dates it happened how long I held onto it for, but I know I did it a bunch of times.. I know I champed the RBL on rapmusic and after I champed it first week I quit because I was busy and I was only doing it just to see if I could... what date was that on? who did I even battle? I don't know that was like 10+ years ago but it happened. There was some other league I can't even remember, but I champed it. in the hay day of text... something called he LBL I think I dunno what that was on but I remember it.

And I remember winning something on UPN... it might have been a tag team tournament or an individual one I dunno.. but you shouldn't come at me like i'm just randomly making shit up, because i'm the opposite of that.. what do I have to gain I don't care.. I do remember champing some UPN league though
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote