View Single Post
Old 08-14-2018, 04:03 PM   #14
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

BLUE BAYOU

TAKE NOTES ->This was just okay.
GHOST -> Kind of simple, no?
COSMNONAUT -> I read this before and thought it was dope but now that I'm trying to see if makes sense I don't like it.
SHRUG -> Best line so far.
TBE -> This was just okay.
MOTOR SKILL -> Dope.
DISINTEGRATE -> Maybe doesn't work both ways but the wordplay was so smooth I give it a pass. Dope.
BAG BLOWING -> I catch the reference but that's a really old reference for a run of the mill Bag nameplay.
INDIGO -> No idea what it references but I understand the point. It's a diss with a reference. But it's pretty soft in terms of impact and not creative enough to make up for it.
COASTER -> Pretty creative gunboy punchline.
SPINNING GREEN -> I dislike niche references. This is fine I guess.
BOARDER -> Eh.

BAGS

BITCH MUSKET -> This was just okay.
CONSTELLATION -> This was just okay.
PLACENTA -> This was just okay.
REPTAR -> Best line of the battle. It was witty and you should be proud of this line.
BLACKOUT -> funny but more of a brag than diss.
TRANS -> This was just okay.
WORDS -> Straightforward but good.
ROBOTNIK -> You guys are now even on video game punchlines.
BUMFIRE -> Liked this one quite a bit. All worked together.
BARCOTIC FACE -> This was just okay.
AUTISM -> This was good.
KEYBOARD YAK -> No.

Both were okay. One video game, one bad closer. I liked Bags' good lines more than Blue's good lines. Good job guys.

V/bags
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?