Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

This was such a dohpe read hahahaha. Immediate stand outs are
Shrugging shoulders, taking notes and disintegrate metal by blue
And
The sonic bar ask reptar an the fuck cashius blackout bar was lotb FML I enjoyed that way tooooo much. It's close, I thought Blue came with some heavily polished thought-out material and if you enjoy wordplay and unique ideas then youd vote blue. It's a tight contest for sure. But I am all about the savagery. That placenta line was interesting still not sure if I like it. Took me off guard an reread an then thought ok. I think against blues creativity it was a no. But then all of a sudden... I think it's the reptar bar that starts it but bags just starts bringing savage bar after savage bar. That cashius bar slayed me. For real. I will always appreciate that shit so.. although don't get me wrong bags is very original an creative. Sonic bars are so mad played an yet that's such a fresh flip on that tired concept.

if you want to ignore the drunk rambling it's bagssss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow