View Single Post
Old 08-31-2014, 10:21 PM   #5
Soulstice
native system

Battle Record: 18-21

Champed
- Short-Verse Topical

Soulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant future

Kannon. I liked the way you developed your characters but felt as though the limitations of this tourney kept you from expanding the piece to its full ppotential . obviously every piece will suffer from this but there were some dimensions that were lacking I felt. Although there were multiple family members that you showed I thought it would be better if you had even a more holistic description of the family tree. I guess I'm saying is I liked it but the key to this tourney is the choice of concept that won't feel like it's missing something when restricted to ten lines.

Pent. I think your first line was pretty bland scene setting that was kind of a waste of real estate. The verse was summed up nicely in ten lines though and the guerilla radio quote was pretty provoking. Also good

Voting Kannon for a more sprawling piece in ten lines although I had my complaints.