Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cred View Post
You’re definitely right, except the difference between me and you, I know where it stemmed from.

I choose what I choose because it was the only option (at the time, don’t act like u know me though, cus I actually jus invested into a legal business thats going to prosper). My pops wasn’t a lawyer and my mom wasn’t a doctor, I was conditioned and influenced by the only thing in my sight and environment. You on the other hand seen the same shit except in ur heart, u know u were a bitch to what that life comes with. Now u carry that hate cus ur mom was banged by Latin kings so u took the opposite route. And said fuck these niggas I’m a act like I’m white get a 9-5 and move outta town. You’re actually the worst type of piece of shit.

I understand it all, and now I’m making wise investments to make a difference in the community I came from not abandon it and act like I’m better than thou. This Xmas I’ll be having a food drive for a homeless shelter in my community and I’ll be doing what I can to give back cus I KNOW THE CONDITIONING OF IT.

You’re a fucking moron @Amen, and that’s facts.
I know where I stemmed fro mas well. I don;t use that to hold or set me back tho. I've moved forward in life. And I'm glad your making positive investments and helping the community. If this is in fact true, I rescind the piece of shit comment. Great job. We need more successful minorities. And nah - I choose my path so I'd become successful and not the dead beat my father was, fuck tard. I thought about the future, not the present day. I wanted to earn everything I've earned and then some. That is the difference between a smart nigga like me and a stupid fuck like you.

PS: watching the life of crime my father was living was motivation for me to not want to be the same fuck up. I wanted MORE then that - so choose my path appropriately. Got an education and a job/career.

Just because I went about my life the smart way - makes me forget where I stem from? You are ignorant and still a piece of shit lol... And THAT is facts.

Last edited by Amen; 02-08-2018 at 01:04 PM.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote