View Single Post
Old 06-12-2016, 11:30 PM   #8
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
SPOILERALERT FOR EP 8

i was right. lol. sometimes its the simple answers and not the crazy theories. some strange turns of events. tommen/cersei, tyrion/dany. should be interesting. i think its safe to say that littlefingers gonna show up with the nights of the vale, or at the least those mountain men tyrion had to join with jons wildlings. also i wonder if edmure will be permitted to lead the defeated tully forces north? although i doubt it since the lannisters want the boltons in power. also brienne the tall keeping lannisters sword doesnt bode well for him. its valyrian steel from ICE, and probably means brienne will be there to fight the walkers, and jamie maybe not?

whole fucking week till the next one. i might go internet dark and watch the last two at once
Some nerd super zoomed and transcribed the letter Sanda wrote last week and yes, the Vale is getting involved in some capacity.