View Single Post
Old 05-19-2020, 04:21 PM   #124
Johnny 6 feet
Storyteller

Battle Record: 8-4

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League

Johnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant future

Baron Mynd? You said you were, right? I remember you being one of the most respected heads back on RB before the site went to shit. Funny thing is, in all the time we were on there and the circles we moved in I don't think we ever had a battle, a collab or even a conversation. Shame.

Anywho, I voted for you this week. I did say in my explanation that I thought it was a close battle and there might be some see sawing in the voting. It's your prerogative; but I'd be genuinely surprised that if you allowed it to continue there weren't people who'd vote the same way I did.

Hell, Ender this week posted over 24 hours after the deadline with a verse more than twice the line limit and I didn't kick up a fuss (besides expressing a little irritation in one post about not being asked), and most people here don't know me from Jack. The veterans like you are the ones newer members look to to set an example. I can see you're respected on here, and I think the gesture would be appreciated. Then again, if you want to say 'fuck this shit I'm out' I understand.

EDIT: Wrote this while you were penning your last few replies. So, probably old news now. Just wanted to put my 2 pennies in.