Old 08-05-2015, 07:42 PM   #19
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

word hush, backpage da god

the problem as knuck has pointed out, is i live in a shit place. i dig it tho. ohio da god. but yea the backpage isn't too promising here. i've got 2 off there. the first was great. she was from out of town and was a professional. it was 160 for an hour and she came to the crib. her body was ridiculous in her bikini. when she took her top off her tits gave up and it was depressing. the ass was fat tho. since im being honest i might as well mention that she licked my butthole, got me hard, and we fucked with a condom, when i was halfway there she took it off and blew me like an insane person, i nutted in her mouth and she swallowed and throated me until i pushed her off.

it was great.

the second one i bought was different then the one in the pics. she blew me with a condom on, i barely stayed hard, we didnt fuck and when i came it was a pathetic drizzle. the chick didnt want to do it, she was grilling me as to why i'm paying for pussy, and basically shamed me saying all her clients were old divorced men and shit.

but as for getting laid in general its not like i HAVE to pay for pussy, its the whole me not liking the guilt that comes with hurting peoples feelings. i'm not paying to have sex, i'm paying for them TO LEAVE afterwards.

most of my issues stem from just not liking other humans enough to want to hang around them, let alone some chick

also most the girls out here are pure white women who either listen to some form of pancakebrah music or pop/country music. all their interests don't interest me. etc.