White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

dope collab

loved this bar
Hold the chord- strumming death is just an open chore,
Laid in depth, I paid respect with wounds of an open sore.

i think that was y9our smoothest set of lines right there @Storyteller

@Just Write..
you did well here but i feel like you just rushed through this piece, not the typical lines i expect to see from you when i read some just write shit.

feel like you need to work on some less expected/clishe vocab. pop out the woodworks with some less seen words that are well placed. dont flood your verse with it. but a couple well placed onnes make all the difference

storyteller..
your style hasnt changed much it seems. definitely have some talent. i feel like you use too much description in your lines.

like the beginning of your line there will be a word that describes the next word and then the end youll do it again which to me.... makes for a week line, i like an attacking set of words with maybe a metaphor to define what you just said. to me -too much description is killing your elevation. i know your a beast, but i also know you have the ability to get better. try to work on that and you i think you will. peace