View Single Post
Old 12-17-2020, 08:34 PM   #61
JESODIST

Battle Record: 3-3

JESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant future

Rip this Sheep into Bits when evil Emits deceiving with Hits that turn your skin into Strips
Boiling it then turning the pieces to Grits
The flame burn, I burn you and your family in the Same Urn, Wishing no Safe Return caz you ridicule nature by taking a Perm, So now you melt slowly after Tasting the Germ, I call you out on the Craziest or Terms
Leave you hazy near death laid with daisies and Ferns if the lyrical Hades Returns only the beast looking lady Mourns
Tossing and decaying in between the shady bleeding from pores due to Sacred Thorns
Implanted while you were asleep in Baby Forms
Where they say only Gaga Informs blasting gama rays that Deform anything living is magically transformed into a blade of Corn
I'm so curious they straight Adjourn giving the same thing in Turn, Watch the lazy Churn
Themselves into ashes when a dagger Crashes
To Slash your Appendages is where weapon's get stashed by the enemy that Wash,
I'm a Draconian reptilian, Placed by a Gideon
Eating caviar not a plate with a Pigeon
Have you erased in Oblivion like I was raised by a minion of death
Can't see me like a chameleon on the Set
Disintegrate you like Charmeleon Eject
Make your tubes visible through your Neck
Like a monster in a Wreck, Exploring what the Heck
Keep talking shit and I'll throw you from a Deck
You fall breaking your Legs and Splattering ya Head now maggots emerge fast to flow through the Blast
I'm sorry you got dissartisted, Retarded Kid barely portraying Artistry
Leave you untraceable when playing Savagery
Manually, Annually, Rapidly
Leave you with an open mind like you pray to Blasphemy
I fix you up Mechanically, Rig you up Maniacally
You can call me a Prick since this comes to me Naturally
I'm bad luck to the industry, Arguably behind all my life so I'll die Probably,
I'm a horse in the way running the peace Gallantly, Gallantry, Train recruits like Infantry if you topple me you win a Penny
Then i drop on you like the world to show you a Henny, Cooking you up like Betty while the heat got you sweating like a Nelly, My raps are hard as diamonds compared to yours of Jelly, Like a boar in the mud and feces you're only Smelly
JESODIST is offline   Reply With Quote