View Single Post
Old 05-19-2019, 07:48 PM   #289
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth View Post
Placing laws that would punish mothers for killing their baby or otherwise hurting it in anyway would put those crackhead idiots behind bars for smoking their child into retardation.
No it wouldn't. Why do you think it was an issue back in the day with so many kids and big families n shit? It's because they didn't have anything to stop it and people kept wanting to git sum fuq. It only makes it worse.

Either way, you're set in your ways and I am set in mine. Let's agree to disagree. ^^

I have looked into it but don't remember/can't recall it atm. I'd have to look it up again as this is something I didn't think I needed to stay updated on. I didn't think anyone would want to go 30 years back in time.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote