View Single Post
Old 10-10-2015, 09:41 PM   #19
EtH
Erebus

Battle Record: 6-1

Champed
- Art of Writing League

EtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
sign me out of the league. I just lol at the amount of horrible writers here who pass judgement on far superior writers. It's not a sneak brag about me at all, it's just unfathomable to me how these new cats (and wack old dogs) are finding new hubris now that almost everybody good isn't participating.

EDIT: actually keep me in if I win and get a contendership week
To be fair...people are forced to vote. They don't have a choice but to pass judgement on superior writers. And I know there are a lot of technical aspects of topicals which makes the difference between the best and worst, and not everyone picks up on them...but at the end of the day they are 100% about enjoyment. I think Friday After Next is an abysmal film. I don't know all the technical aspects of what goes into a film, but I still hated it. They are superior film makers to me....but my judgement still holds weight as a spectator you know?