White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Default @my niggler @uh-oh...

..@ting you cause you are a fellow rpg fan confirmed. Also @Hush

So as uou know i copped my ps5 day one bought godfall to start which is dope.. then i kept reading reviews about assassins creed that sounded awesome. Well, im here to confirm Creeds dopeness. It is absolutely a return to form.. bringing back the assassin type of gameplay that was completely absent in odyssey.. odyssey actually made me forget i was even playing a Creed title due to the lack thereof assassin style combat and stealth. This brings back the hooded cloak and the wrist blade. It brings back blending and hiding aspects that were present in the ezio era as well. Not gonna jump way out and call it better than creed 2, not just yet anyway.. but with the renovation of the loot system and the way they changed how your weapons are upgraded instead of finding a million of the same shit everywhere you turn, i think its gonna be close ive been exploring and playing this for about 20hrs easy since buying it on friday.. played for 8 straight hrs before i realised how much time had passed.. took a while for them to introduce the assassin aspect, but once they did i got super hype.

Anyeay, bottom line is.. if you were ever an ezio and creed fan than i highly suggest copping

Last edited by Geno; 11-22-2020 at 08:31 PM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote