Old 10-02-2018, 05:42 PM   #10
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Ya. Thats wack. Hopefully its different now. I want to build a dope deck and smash shit. Wack if it changes a lot though. But ya. I just figured gwent out and am getting pretty good. So it shud be sweet
word i think it works in "seasons" but i was also on when it was still a beta or whatever. so it changed alot while in beta. but im pretty sure its out as an actual game now, so it would only change season to season i think

i had a scoiatel? or whatever deck that i was bodying people with. all dwarves, and i had it setup with a couple cards like, any time you play a dwarf card, your other dwarf cards would get +1, and since my whole deck was dwarfs i would wreck people

then an update or the season changed and when i went back in they changed alot of those stats, so my whole strategy was fucked. it only sucked because you gotta play a ton to get the credits to buy packs, so just getting to that point of having that deck, i didn't want to figure out a new strategy and build a whole new deck

shit was a dope timekiller though