Old 08-16-2014, 07:04 PM   #205
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
@uh-oh

most recent thing ive made
at 80 tempo
theres like a 40 sec intro i tried workin wit a lil

yea tell me what u think, ill be tryin to figure out this triphop shit n fuckin around in the program meanwhile

https://soundcloud.com/prophetmt/temptation

also u started on the vid or nah?
nah, but i got the next 8 days off so its coming

the intro was cool a bit lengthy tho, the beat was dopeee tho. drums worked. wasnt the biggest fan of the hook section but it vibes. the main verse sections are dope

im happy that i dont have to critique your SOUNDS. its just the placement and with this one it worked so its all good

i got you on the vid for sure tho, i just gotta get some batteries for my headphones i can't record the audio with it playing through my speakers. this week tho

because all you really need now is the inner workings of the program and more advanced little tweaking type aspects

along with more indepth chopping but thats not always needed, where as the tweaking and rough mixing helps alotttt