View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 10:22 AM   #51
Nick James
death to amen

Battle Record: 1-2

Nick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemental P View Post
What about the view of the milkyway from areas that don't have light pollution, where you can see the span of stars...or are those not stars? And even tho it takes light years for the light of stars to reach Earth, stars still last (depending upon type) multiple billions of years. But I digress, what do you consider those glowing objects in the sky to be lol
you will have to see videos of the cymatic effects of frequency & vibration on water and matter to understand this part. nikola tesla said to understand the universe you must think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration. I consider tesla to be one of the smartest ppl to ever live. hes the legwork and brain behind edison and his ideas brought you shit you use every single day that u prolly dont even know ie, your microwave. I mean you could write 10 books on dude but now I digress lol

the cymatic effects of frequencies such as sound waves on water create the exact same image you see when you as a normal person zoom in on shit in space that isnt the sun or moon. stars, planets, whatever. now does that mean they are in water? a holographic mirage? fuck Idk but its def interesting.
Nick James is offline   Reply With Quote