- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

Hey Objective, this was cool. I could sense a strong energy in it, the short length, the amount of rhyming it had... maybe you needed to get this out, a short burst of whatever was on your mind. It had stuff about DMing girls, your age (?), questions of your own self worth. At least on the surface this is what it said.

"and tell me how you starred a bard that started liking Mordor."

I'm the type who loves small, interesting sentence fragments like this because it can evoke a whole story or mood. This reminds me of the way a writer/bard's mind can turn to darkness if they're in a not-so-peachy mood, or if they have to change their emotional state to get the right thoughts into a piece, if it's a darker theme. Or it has vampires or something.

Cheerz.
Vulgar is offline   Reply With Quote