View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 03:53 PM   #133
cac lover
Banned

Accomplishments
-eating white dick

cac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
mgk should come at em about moby putting his dick in his face at the award show
lmaoo fr tho em is such a bitch for that, if kelly was smart he could pull off a career ender w the calibre of personals on eminem
This is why I kinda feel like this is kinda a staged beef....I think Eminem and puffy are orchestrating this shit....its a win win for both....Eminem needed something to boost him...revival was his worst selling record by far....so he went back to his bread n butter dissing everybody n everything...n these disses did they job....the new albums sales were twice revivals....
N the benifiets for puff n Kelly are obvious and mgk diss was WAAYYY to soft he had 20 years worth of ammo to me unleash on Eminem n he talks about none of the hard hitting shit...calls him the greatest rapper ever....his idol....in a diss? Seem like his was told what he could n couldn't use in the track
cac lover is offline   Reply With Quote