View Single Post
Old 09-20-2014, 04:00 PM   #11
Window Taco
can I help u?

Battle Record: 0-4

Window Taco has a brilliant futureWindow Taco has a brilliant futureWindow Taco has a brilliant futureWindow Taco has a brilliant futureWindow Taco has a brilliant futureWindow Taco has a brilliant futureWindow Taco has a brilliant futureWindow Taco has a brilliant futureWindow Taco has a brilliant futureWindow Taco has a brilliant futureWindow Taco has a brilliant future

I feel Camp had a solid verse, the flow was different, wasn't as strong as it should have been in the beginning, but toward the end it picked up steam. As far as entertainment there wasn't really too much for me, due to some overly used lines and poorly executed concepts. It was a mediocre verse but was strengthened toward the end. The Nas spaceship line flow was decent however.

Blanco had a very entertaining verse that was fun to read. Felt his concepts were fresher and executed better as well as the flow being very good all the way through just about. The swag part def goes to blanc to cuz he seemed more confident or arrogant with his verse. I didn't like the numerous ellipsis instances his verse contained and I hated the closer lol! For a strong verse, it should have ended better. Still very good entertaining verse.

V/Blanco