View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 11:52 PM   #35
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mind Assassin View Post
please harken unto me, no tldr.

you are currently following the same path you have always followed..that of a loser.

you have always failed in the realm of ideas conveyed in words against superior opponents such as myself.

in turn, you prey upon the weak. you are not a leader. you are an influence....nothing more, and a negative one at that.

you also are no champion, as you have absolutely no idea how to be one.

you resort to delusions...calling your guardian angel the villain. I am your mind Anthony. I am inside.

here now is the truth that will hurt you.

A champion makes those around him better (like how I gave you the ability to craft rolfz combos). You feed on those lesser to make yourself better.

AND THAT IS WHY MAAM, THIS BOARD AKA YOUR PATHETIC LIFE LAYS IN THE RUINS OF UNROFLZ.

AND WHAT IS HARD IS MY DICK.

BITCH.

VINTAGE VERITAS

Do u want me.to let tou have the board to fix?
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote