View Single Post
Old 07-02-2021, 07:25 PM   #72
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

So when I'm tuned up enough, i fail to properly articulate my opinions and it comes off crudely, for that i apologize, but this race shit is just to in your face to ignore in 2021. Black people have always gotten a raw deal when it comes to the law and police, but when there's 20 accusers, it's hard to defend the guy.

His case was overturned due to a technicality. His release had nothing to do with the verdict. Regardless, as long as we're on this issue that im way less comfortable talking about now that im considerably more sober, i say Sha'Carri Richardson's punishment should be smoking a blunt 5 seconds before competing, and if she wins olympic gold weed should be legalized everywhere forever
kungfugrip is offline   Reply With Quote