Old 03-31-2020, 08:58 AM   #7
Universe
Everything's Connected

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League(2x)
- GWL Picture challenge(2x)
- Art of Writing League

Universe has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant future

Good God. Battle of the week here. This is like choosing between a Picasso and a Rembrandt...

Inno - your stuff is poetry. Everything about it, the layout, the wording, the intended subtle yet effective imagery. I really enjoyed this take on a muted, dull topic. This whole thing felt like coming out of a depression and finally seeing the light at then end... of the tunnel vision... such a small thing exploded into something beautiful. Only complaint was it might've strayed a bit too far from the picture... in terms of taking liberties. But man, great verse.

dead man - funny I didn't even notice that light on in that window until you mentioned it. Talk about attention to detail. And what a thing to focus your verse on... I thought it was brilliant. The flow and imagery were all on point as expected, lines blended together seamlessly, and you dropped some knowledge as you always do, that made me ponder the nature of my very existence lol. You continue to be one of the very best writers I've seen online... and I've been lurking around since 2002. Anyway, loved the story you told here, truly heartbreaking stuff. I think that's what gave you the edge.

But honestly guys, both are winners after this one. Just, you know, dont take a week to do this shit next time lol.

Vote - dead man

Bravo.