Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

im sorry but the last thing i wanted to read a topical verse about was the coronavirus. its literally all i see and hear about all fucking day and im gonna be honest, i started this verse and rolled my eyes. its at the forefront of everybody's brain right now so naturally a premise like this just kind of feels obvious and sort of loses its impact as a result. yes, it was extremely well written, and yes you're technically proficient and have all the tools in your arsenal to mastermind a work. it was, for what its worth, a cool take on the picture. cannibal zombie survivalist thriller. but i hated, hated the covid angle.
universe had a well paced, fairly well written combat narrative that executed exactly how it was planned to. some redundant phrasing and uninteresting word choices kind of took me out momentarily but it was definitely engaging in it's action sequences. are... you jesus? am i getting that right? i dont know if i was reading into the "nails" thing too close or what. jesus' revenge is a pretty dope way to use this topic if so. both of you guys were talking about cannibalism so thats kinda interesting as well. vote

UNIVERSE