View Single Post
Old 03-29-2020, 04:37 PM   #7
Bodey

Battle Record: 1-1

Champed
- Guerrilla writing league

Bodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant future

Exis- I completely understand feeling rushed and thus feeling pressure to scramble and come up with something. That happened to me both rounds of this competition. Your verse reminded me of a standard flex piece, a battle rap you could’ve posted in the open mic cypher, with or without this pic. That doesn’t mean it was bad by any means, I just thought you could’ve done more with it and reach outside your comfort zone as far as the style you normally write with. For instance, this pic to me looks like...a hardened iguana of some sort standing tall like he had conquered a battle. Lol a badass lizard if you will. Just something more specific to reference the pic would’ve been cooler

MMLP- not trying to repeat what’s already been said but the mortal combat perspective was interesting. His name is Scorpian though isn’t it? Lol. Enjoyed the imagery her and general flow. I’m giving this to you strictly bc you had more substance to your piece and it wasn’t as vague as Exis

V/ MMLP

Last edited by Bodey; 03-29-2020 at 04:41 PM.