Old 03-29-2020, 08:00 AM   #8
Universe
Everything's Connected

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League(2x)
- GWL Picture challenge(2x)
- Art of Writing League

Universe has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant future

Great battle here. Loved it.

Adverse - Beautiful imagery as always. Your verse was solid throughout as expected, not quite to the level of last week in terms of storytelling, but still, enjoyed reading your take on this unique topic. You have an ability to draw pictures with your words... like reading a painting. Well done.

Bodey - surprised me here. Loved your piece. Had some great lines and set ups... loved the quarantined mind section especially. The problem here was the story wasnt as focused as Adverse's. You took cues from the picture, but didnt really delve into it. You made the picture fit your words more than your words fitting the picture... if you get my meaning. I think a little more of a focus on telling a unique story and you would've had this one.

Very close. But as it stands...

Vote - Adverse