Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Podcast - Episode 1

https://m.soundcloud.com/user-402399...lay-dee-oh-day

Uploaded to YouTube cus people like that and also SoundCloud again so you can listen without having a specific app open if you want

Enjoy!

Shout to Clayton for the name suggestion, I was feelin it and gonna use it for most of this community based creative stuff. Also shoutout to uh oh again for music

Diode interview starts at 10 mins, Sharp segment is inbetween it at 35 mins and zelphs album review is at the end

My bad when inno and I open up the show it’s about stuff from before the weekend. Was in a wedding so couldn’t work on this from thurs til yesterday

Might make Monday’s the day we drop them, lemme know if anyone has a different idea of a schedule or day

Last edited by ~RustyGunZ~; 06-25-2018 at 12:08 PM.
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote