View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 02:56 PM   #46
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
bro....what do you mean youre aware that mankind has never went beyond that

???

right off rip this should have you questioning the original moon landing

unless you already were
I am questioning it. I never said I believe the moon landing happen when they said it did. I just stating I remember reading and hearing people like Michael Tsarion talk about how we never went past the Van Allen belt, as far as how accurate all this is I can't honestly say. But yea everything is suspect. However I do believe shit like the Hubble's images and other satellites do exist and have taken pictures of space etc. I don't think every image NASA produces is fabricated, maybe altered in some ways more than others but if we were having this conversation back when people were Taught that earth was flat it'd be different.

It's difficult to discern fact from fiction when you're reared in a system that likes to you daily. Winners write the history books.
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote