View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 12:58 PM   #39
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Flat earth believers: "We have flat earth theorists around the globe."

Enough said. NASA been lying to us since forever ago, right guys?

FOH
I don't think it's a bad idea to question everything per se but to let paranoia dictate between fact and fiction is a no for me. Im a conspiracy theorist too, fucking Illuminati and Freemason bs mainly but flat Earth is interesting, but it's not logical IMO.

"Pictures of earth are fake NASA even said so"
That's taken out of context also, NASA adjusts the vividness of the earth to make it look more "earthy and green" when it really doesn't look as green as we think. They admitted to altering some pictures yes but that don't make the earth a fucking hexagon rubix cube planet. Physics favors spheres b.c that's how gravity works.

People saying now that time isn't real b.c it was created by man, which is really the same.old stupid question "if a tree falls in the woods". I think mankind discovered time but that doesn't make it unreal. Fucking most things are debateable except for math.
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote