View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 12:53 PM   #38
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemental P View Post
So you believe every single picture of space has been fabricated? I love how flat earthers always say "well we can never know for sure" nah I disagree. I seriously doubt the Hubble telescope created 100000s of imaginary images to fool people just because the government wants the people to think the world is flat.

There is actual math and physics used to explain a sphererical earth unlike the "theories" flat Earth YouTubers give.

They also make the claim the rest of the solar system has the planets round....but earth is not...lol wtf
You're talking at me as if I said I was a flat earther.

I clearly stated that I don't know either way. Both sides have solid arguments.

Do I trust NASA or the government? Nope. Do I believe propaganda has been implemented on American people? Yes.

I believe that NASA is a preschool version of our real space programs...

But yeah...I don't know what shape the Earth is. None of us do.