Old 01-19-2018, 05:47 AM   #10
Seyance
-

Battle Record: 0-4

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night VII

Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance

she literally framed everything he said after he replied "so you're saying.." she was struggling to keep up with him intellectually and didn't expect him to have an answer for every question she asked no matter how ignorant the questioned posed was.
@Ghost1 i wish this didn't still need to be debated, but i hear the gender pay gap being brought up weekly by liberal voices that the mainstream media shows light on in positions of power like justin trudeau or even just on my instagram. hell there's guys on here like @WRATH who probably disagree with jordan peterson on this.

it's also just a small part of a much larger pressure that is being levied by feminists and liberals seeking to make changes in which science and truth makes way for emotions. we can see the effects of this movement daily on tv and in real life. the worst part about it is their ignorance of islam, it's beliefs and teachings but so quick to jump at the same western society that allows them the freedom's to protest in the first place.

i think if we don't talk about it, they will win.. they've been able to make so much change already based on tears over truth. i for one don't want to live in that kind of world, i also think it's distracting and counter productive for the population and it's progression into the future. there are countless actual real issues going on, take just water for example.. let's talk about micro-plastics, the thawing of perma-frost, the california water basin's. 3 earth changing issues off the top of my head which get vastly less press or social activity for change than all this neue wave feminist bullshit.

they'll be the end of all of us.
i'm a leave these niggas leaking like i'm julian assange.
Seyance is offline   Reply With Quote