Old 08-24-2017, 04:56 PM   #7
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Shad

This was dope. You had some hard hitter in there like the smurf line. The opener was dope. Good way to start. Thought the billiards line was dope too. But you u had it going with a good flow. Just seems like a good number of your lines balanced along the lines of haymakers and "ok cool line, that was dope conceptually". I guess what I'm saying is at times you lacked consistency. Either way bruh outstanding writing here and thanks for showing.

Nik.

Opener was hot. God got an f line was funny and fire. Was feeling the "her piece" line, some dope wordplay right there. Very subtle but affective. Thought the closer was dope, good vibe and flow. Ok so this was usual nik verse packed with wordplay and hard hitting punches. Felt like you kept the consistency in your verse a bit more focused than shad. So yeah this was a dope verse.

Overall

Shad had some dope lines and so did nik. I felt like both went at each other nicely and didn't hold back the punches. I feel like the deciding factor for me would be the Lines in which nik talks about how he's beaten shad multiple times. Has more weight to it yah know. So AMA give this one to nik. Although tbh he barely got, kind of funny he mentioned rust. It showed, he wasn't as crisp with his wording as he usually is. Still enough to take this.

Vote-Nik.

Thanks for showing guys, I don't understand why it took this long but hey you made it. If would of known you guys showed I would of voted sooner.

Thanks again and sorry this tourney didn't have the hype you guys wanted.