View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 10:23 AM   #58
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualm View Post
eh daredevil had some shit I liked, and maybe loki if he didnt phone in the last half of his verse. Oddly I felt like Wolverine had a pretty consistent verse, but yall are voting against him for some dude that said "too bad your healing powers can't heal your broken heart" so clearly y'all have a different perception of what's dope than I do, cause that shit is bottom of the barrel fucking corny to me. that's some shit you'd find written inside a 6-pack of sympathy cards for $5 at walmart

but also, to be fair - this whole superhero shit isn't my vibe

dont get me wrong though, the thanos verse is pretty solid, just nothing that really feels like a haymaker. also im honestly tired of seeing people do iron/gun/iron man bars. I know yall can be more creative than that
Nigga wtf are you even talking about in this huge jumble of nothing
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote