View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 04:41 PM   #55
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Uh oh has replaced Coup and Mordycai has replaced Zenland. Both informed me they wouldn't be able to write. Respect for them for being proactive and in turn getting their subs in early.

As for the remaining alternates I am putting Nigma in the top spot as he mentioned in a pre-sign up topic he wanted in on this. Oats and Orc take the next two due to talent. Then Alphabet and Plot.

1. Nigma
2. Oats
3. Orc
4. Alphabet
5. Plot

@YDK and @Frank are the only two non check ins currently. They have until tomorrow at midnight eastern (because I won't be up for pacific) to sign in or theyre replaced. I will either assign the remaining reserves to a battle I think has high no show potential so they can write a sub verse or I'll extend no showed matches a day to give reserves 24 hours to write a verse. Not sure which route is best but it'll be decided by the check in deadline.
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote