View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 12:49 PM   #10
Defiant

Battle Record: 31-50

Champed
- Time to Kill I

Defiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Defiant

Did yall decorate that crib? At its best seems awful
cuz if u consider that art… I’m just surprised u didn’t try to change that to Netcees also
This kid must be horny cuz ur bitch-game is in a very upsetting state
ur gir has a joker smile that would make Batman laugh at the thought of her getting raped
Many know though, so bet u’re feeling like a pimp & son its true
But who asks to take a pic of a pic unless u need proof that a girl actually wanted one with u
No hater just familiar, if scoring’s a ‘must’ then u can start with that
But forget a deodorant stick… u’ll need a tree trunk to apply it with all that chick’s armpit fat
Charge, hit that! Instead u look like a virgin with his breath kept tight
that chick’s wrist has a bigger twist… than any ending to another one of ur sexless nights
u just cant write; I kill em with wisdom, u got the skills of a victim
Last time I saw such a bad wreck… there were 2 gingers lost in Gilligan’s kitchen
ill is just vicious, yall just rejects, nik’s bad to the bone with a G rep
If I wear a T-shirt its usually a V neck… if ur girl doesn’t wear a T-shirt its still a V neck

vs

Ur starting to grey in the hair bro...
& that's been killin' ur game. now Carlos thinks it weird when u drool for queers
U might've only now started using Just For Men.. but u've lived by that bedroom rule for years
don't deny ^ that, ur girls been denyin' pussy. she ain't calm, still..
.. & she ain't a Silver Surfer.. she just filed for divorce once you hit lvl 200 on FarmVille
Srs. U old fucks needa get off social network & learn ur place crook
U ain't Hit the Town in months.. but received the Key to SimCity behind ur head on Facebook
Ur age is takin' a toll, u ain't GOAT nomore. get shit straight in ya head
Your Chin looks like it goes back & forth more than when Hush & Chyeaah debate in a thread
Why this artifact rockin' Js. U been around to long for this hoe shit
U only cop shoes everytime u Cross Jordan 'cus u didn't have any when u made the trip w/ Moses

i thought knuckle started dope, kinda fell off towards the end, the just for men line was dope, nika wa pretty consistant throughout, nearly his whole verse coulda been quoted. The v neck line was dope, its close but i think nika takes this, could go either way but this battle is probally the best ive read on this site so far

vote - ill nik-a