Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clout View Post
So, i went on a date with a white chick from my organic chem class. It was awkward at first for the fact she said "I didn't know blacks lived in Iceland" I wasn't sure how to take the comment but i rolled with it. Then it was a good 15 minutes or so then she uttered "Black people are suppose to hate the cold, You're tall did your mom bang a frost giant?" "Your accent sounds like you're from Scotland/ England why is that?" Lol she just kept asking the most awkward questions. I answered them politely with respectful conversation. "Why don't you say Nigga & talk hood like the rest of the blacks at our Uni(college)"

sigh it was awkward boys. It gets worse..

We had dinner and things went smooth then this woman irked out. Because a female friend of mine came up and gave me a hug asking me how i've been. This i'm not use to in my homeland its only respectful to do what she did. Most women back home would've happily greeted the female friend and chimed in on the laughs and conversation.

this American girl from organic chem class asked me to come meet her family for a sunday dinner next week. She was a horrible date! haha are most Philadelphia raised Italian women like this? lol. Yes, she invited me to come over that night too. But i told her i couldn't, i had to work in an hour (bad lie i know).

Do i cut this crazy one loose? I'm not use to the attitude and rudeness of her demeanor/questions. Some of them were chuckle worthy but man did she have some kahunas asking some of the stuff she asked.

Any fellow Europeans dealt with innercity american girls? @sraL

She wants to be ravaged. She's being condescending bc she wants hate dick you're being too much of a nice guy. She wants to be fucked hard while you tell "you like this nigger dick?!" That being said, the 14 missed messages you have two options. Leave her alone bc she's crazy which is what you should probably do orrrr fuck the racism out of her. Make her a slave to black dick then next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?" You have a chance to eliminate racism.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote