View Single Post
Old 05-03-2023, 07:44 PM   #167
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future
Default BANNED FOR DOING NOTHING WRONG - so here, mind as well break the rules!!!

Feedback for Gamble
(odds of Unfuck showing: realllly low. and yeah; what? -August by the time he drops 20 on me here on BA?)
Unfuck IF YOU drop and esp if you drop well, I WILL EDIT, TAKE EVERYTHING BACK AND FEEDBACK /VOTE ON YOUR Battle/VERSE.

K Gamble, IF ANYONE in here is Aero, it;s your name.
IF NOT bud, forgive me I love alias-guessing and style-matching
U WRITE A LITTLE LIKE AERO (less girl-abuse but, and youre not QUITE as clean as him (yet - warming up?)... no I"m halfway thru*edit you're not Aero...you're me in 2018 or 2019 or so. *3rd edit NOPE you're smoother flow and wording than I was 4 yrs ago...YOu are better than me probably, spec' if u keep warming up.
U WRITE ALOTTTTT LIKE ME (That's a compliment Gamble,. within a year or 2 I will be HOF remembered for my 3alias 2023).

That said,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyfzaa Gamble View Post
Yoo..

It's on, dude is soft, it's funny how you portray yourself as - to be Big Dog.
I mean you picked an avatar of Jada, nice... Although it's one looking like a fruity Islam.
The bounch rhyme is great! NIIICE unconventional flow and sick... HOWEVER, fruity Islam's a lame/corny frase not harsh enuff on the close
Good&Bad right ^

You soft, never anybody trusted, 4 clout would prolly like to suck dick
Cus his name'll clue you in on who he is.. middle of it you see the 'truth in plain sight''.. just a 'fuck wit.'
decent concept and diss approach but WAY TOO WORDY MAN... rework this make it hit faster/quicker/harsher and ur fine
Tate status I straight book-in Bugattis, but bring ya whole gang through I'm str8 cooking ya posse.
Fuck around til you is a body, when they Find Undead like 'Rick when he's looking for Zombies'.
Pretty damn good I GOT NO COMPLAINTS Here keep it up...*edit 2nd check LOTB so far and Fire!~
If we was really in the ring?.. I would be lendin him his ass, I'm clever and I'm fast.
You'd have to sell, cus you u couldn't be 'saved by the bell' even if you were a member of the cast.
FIRE EVEN BETTER, new lotb and greaaaat flow/wording
You got no game like in ball, 'Simmons'. And it's clear you get false digits.. from all bitches...
It's like watching 'Mutumbo block shits all day' how you 'hear Undenied!'... In DMs by all women.
If you Unfuckwitable I'm a man that's insufferable. When tearing him up it's so bad, but I love it though.
GOOD AGAIN ON NBA FLIP ...NIIICE... insufferable bar here ehhhh weak ending you sound like me kystyleing an end rhyme " so bad, but i love it though" not bad but compared to earlier fire na? ^^
I'm Barely uncomfortable, but if you 'cant be touched' consider me top shelf, while your quality is 'free front counter stand' for the customers.
last line kinda the only major knock - your Weakst LOTB just because of the stretched wording and corniess

Gl
Thanks for dropping
REally glad you are in fact active Aero?
better keep this feed up on BA unless Unfuk Drops
In which case I'll save this if u nix

FUCKING WHATS NEXT IN TEXT?~
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote