Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
I was referring me calling you a pussy to you saying you were "giving up" bro.
Yeah it’s not really a defeat though

I think it came across pretty clear by my tone, forcefulness on it not being about NC and the big break between episodes that I don’t like where it went. I think the OG podcast kind of tainted anything that has the word podcast in it, and otherwise people were way to focused on that. I wanted ideas for things that were creative to do as a collective that weren’t just segments for a podcast but everyone got really stuck on that.

It was going to transition to being not about NC at all and having a new name most likely by episode 6-7 so not a big loss to do it earlier. Any NC content was just warm up material to trial and error our styles and technical stuff.
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote