View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 01:13 PM   #12
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
yea i dont know the context of any of it though

but this is cool i guess i just don't get what any of it is.

how do you feel about dennis hof basically being a shoe in, in his bid for state legislature? lmao

me neither its just dope and really rare that someone speaks out like that in those types of meetings. like, he said I WILL HAUNT YOU. a supervisor doesn't talk like that to other supervisors lmao

the dennis hof shit makes sense because nevada is fcking insane and also if you don't live right around vegas or reno its basically a ghost town. there's like 100k people total across nevada that aren't in clark county or washoe county.

the schools are the worst in the country. the average voter was really tough to talk to, they were super uneducated. so yea, pimp running in a ghost town full of dumb shits living in 120 degree heat daily, yea he's good
boof is offline   Reply With Quote