View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 08:13 PM   #29
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
He’s the founder and ceo of rapalot records. Supposedly he’s a g, said Drake was going end Kanye’s career and he didn’t want that cuz Kanye got to feed his family lmao wtf?

Also bs aside, it’s. Smart move if you think about it. His fan will believe that ish and eat it up, while everyone else is left to speculate lol. Either way it takes attention away from that shiny L
Lol I know who he is and I know the whole background....my point was just really tho like WHO TF IS J PRINCE....no one gives a fuck about that dusty old fagot an why Drake taking orders from him like that's his dad lol fucking pathetic

But word there's no record. Agree tho....it gives Drake stans something to hold on to...but word shit weak.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote