View Single Post
Old 04-10-2015, 11:58 PM   #7
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Adonis: Jesus verses are always polarizing, and even before reading UnbornBuddha's verse I thought this was a bad strategic choice. The ending was a bit abrasive and too direct. I'm not even sure if this was a Jesus verse or some bizarre elaborate misdirection, but I wasn't a fan. The writing was OK, aside from occasional phrasing issues. But I just didn't think you brought something that could open up my thinking.

UnbornBuddha: "How can a man dream of the future when the earth is destined to die?" Best verse you've written here. Your words were approachable and intellectual, while you offered strong thoughts. And the flow was good. Keep it up.

Vote: UnbornBuddha