View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 10:22 PM   #5
Split Eight
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Battle Record: 3-5

Champed
- Haiku Writers Challenge

Split Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
all late night shows are trash now. the audiences are coached with applause and laughter signs, its a strange enviornment that doesnt represent a natural comedy audience.

this guy could be good but this was terrible due to the audience. but yea man really any light night show isn't gonna be good because its a late night show audience, they aren't coming to see a standup comic they're coming to see some goofball do terrible pre-rehearsed interviews with celebrities no one gives a shit about.

this vid is the strangest ive seen though for sure with the bursts of laughter at nothing lmao. almost like its mic'ed and edited to be loud and drop off to pure silence
To be fair, they've been doing the Clap/ Boo/ Awww prompts with signs for studio audiences for like decades

when I write, lately, I feel as if I begin by stringing together ambient ideas and concepts, then i realize I'm just typing the words coffee, tawdry, and autumn over and over and over, again, then I pass out dru-
Split Eight is offline   Reply With Quote