View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 12:29 PM   #10
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

congrats on taking profits...

If you look at the crypto and altcoin market I'd say it's just getting started. I'm not gonna go so far as to predict a (near term) top, but these parabolic moves always are accompanied by a massive retrace. I read an article recently that less than 1/10th of 1% of the world's population has bought any amount of crypto and less than 1% have even bothered to google or youtube it to see how it works...it's still in its nascency imo.

A decentralized currency is gonna be very appealing to the right as wealth preservation and to the left as something that central bankers just can't fuck with as much...

Also massive gains on altcoins such as THC in advanced of prop 64 cali legalization on 1/1/2018, probably gonna explode bro. I think Hashflare BTC contracts are the safest bet as we can expect 100k BTC possibly by end of year 2018, I'm thinking 50k bare minimum...100TH of mining speed will cost you around 1.1 BTC and you'll end up with 4-5 BTC at EOY 2018, which is likely gonna give you enough money to change the quality of your life forever as long as you invest wisely and don't go all MC hammer with it. If I'm liquid on the next dip I'm gonna buy 100TH...as long as this stock I'm in moves before X-mas...we'll re-up the thread next december