View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 07:46 AM   #9
Maximus

Battle Record: 25-26

Champed
- NBL Cypher

Maximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant future

JB must be Vic, Dyna's Cred.. They saw lights when the DON spar
& you're the discount Sho, so you know the hands gotta show this Pawn Stars
COOL
& i got long arms, bayonets - unload a clip THEN ya gettin wrecked
Barrel spray ya whole squad 'til it's empty, then I'm beatin' ya w/ it like Shrek
OK
Bringin' gore back, rip ya heart out - this whores smacked
Leave it on the fuckin ground pumpin' while I lift Body, faggot that's a floor jack
OK NAMEFLIP
Didn't they say you was Nick James? I ain't seen what the facts said
Haven't proven the rumors wrong must mean ya life is sadder than a crackheads
NAHH
Wrote 4 for Dyna b4 I realized I was battlin' u, sad but true- it never quits
Semi spits? You fake thugs write a lot of metal bars for never bein' behind them shits
SOLID PERSONAL
Sent to end u retards, the profitable prophet that'll teach ya what the rachets for
Send 'em to God - Legend has it I'll leave wings where u sit.. That's bat chair lore
THIS MADE ME LOLZ

vs
Bones`ll pop outta socket, I’m talkin before I equip the gun suppressor
But I’m STILL gonna ‘air out the joint’ just to watch Knuckle crack under pressure
COOL NAMEFLIP, I THOUGHT THE TIE-INS HERE WAS DOPE TBH
His bitch wanna ‘load up the box’ instead I gotta laser w/ the best pointer
So I’ma kill her in front of him THEN pull out the Eagles & make Seth Joyner
AIGHT
U was at the bar chubby chasin but the Cardinal sin was thinkin her figure was nice
I mean HOW THE FUCK did u go out to Pujols...& end up being a heavy hitter for life???
OK
After SC...u’ve no-showed, trolled, & got emotional! U’ll die in a scandal
So if u don’t ‘get a grip’ on the situation, bullets are gonna fly off the handle
NOT FEELING THIS ONE
feels like it shoulda been done already but I can't think of anything like this recently
This geek works on computers! He’s not the type to be muzzle muting
He’ll leave this scuffle oozin cuz I’ve NEVER met a tech I've had troubleshoooting
OK
I bet ur tweekin at home playin Tomb Raider. Bitch, I’m here to blaze choppers
Until bullets ‘enter ur temple’ for thinkin u could ‘body snatch’ like grave robbers
AIGHT

THIS ONE'S CLOSE IMO, BOTH HAD THEIR HITS AND MISSES BUT I THINK BODY EDGED THIS BUT NOT BY MUCH, HIS MISSES WEREN'T AS OFF AS SETH'S. THATS HOW I FEEL SO BODY GOT THIS. PROPS TO BOTH