View Single Post
Old 04-26-2019, 08:54 PM   #7
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

JB must be Vic, Dyna's Cred.. They saw lights when the DON spar
& you're the discount Sho, so you know the hands gotta show this Pawn Stars
eh bit wordy, decent at best
& i got long arms, bayonets - unload a clip THEN ya gettin wrecked
Barrel spray ya whole squad 'til it's empty, then I'm beatin' ya w/ it like Shrek
nah
Bringin' gore back, rip ya heart out - this whores smacked
Leave it on the fuckin ground pumpin' while I lift Body, faggot that's a floor jack
alright much better, cool here
Didn't they say you was Nick James? I ain't seen what the facts said
Haven't proven the rumors wrong must mean ya life is sadder than a crackheads
Quote:
nah
Wrote 4 for Dyna b4 I realized I was battlin' u, sad but true- it never quits
Semi spits? You fake thugs write a lot of metal bars for never bein' behind them shits
nice
Sent to end u retards, the profitable prophet that'll teach ya what the rachets for
Send 'em to God - Legend has it I'll leave wings where u sit.. That's bat chair lore
lol props

Vs

Bones`ll pop outta socket, I’m talkin before I equip the gun suppressor
But I’m STILL gonna ‘air out the joint’ just to watch Knuckle crack under pressure
ehhh decent
His bitch wanna ‘load up the box’ instead I gotta laser w/ the best pointer
So I’ma kill her in front of him THEN pull out the Eagles & make Seth Joyner
odd reference but it works, pretty cool here
U was at the bar chubby chasin but the Cardinal sin was thinkin her figure was nice
I mean HOW THE FUCK did u go out to Pujols...& end up being a heavy hitter for life???
really old wordplay but with a pretty cool flip
After SC...u’ve no-showed, trolled, & got emotional! U’ll die in a scandal
So if u don’t ‘get a grip’ on the situation, bullets are gonna fly off the handle
decent
This geek works on computers! He’s not the type to be muzzle muting
He’ll leave this scuffle oozin cuz I’ve NEVER met a tech I've had troubleshoooting
fire
I bet ur tweekin at home playin Tomb Raider. Bitch, I’m here to blaze choppers
Until bullets ‘enter ur temple’ for thinkin u could ‘body snatch’ like grave robbers
decent closer

Seth had the harder hitting punches but also more misses and worse misses. Body seems to have taken on a more wordplay driven style that I’m not too fond of if I’m being completely honest. Body didn’t really have any clear misses...close call but body gets it for less misses.

Vote BodySnatcher