- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute
Default RapBattle.com April Abolition 2001 Tourney: Blais vs EMPath

Blais:

posted April 03, 2001 10:05 PM

e=m to the bitch path squared//
asked shadow for help cuz your lyrically impaired//afraid running home to mom's cuz your bitch ass is scared//duck win you see the blais chopper//hoovering over ya win i shot ya//your chest bleeds and your ears ring to the sound of the blocka blocka//
your gay ass idled elton john the rocka//
fuck around 40 bars electric charged that shit will shock ya//empath more like psycho path insane on a rage// in book writtin nonsense on the 2nd page//i ingage// in violence//by cutting out the contacts in each one of ya eyeleds//i spit rhymes
and give nigga's votes//i dont reply to to bitches like empath to people like that i chope off they're throats//to those who piss me off i take down names and write notes//
im mr.pyromaniac// i burn people turn um in to afrodigiacs//like 100 volts of electric pain//you remain//similar to ya mother screaming my name//my domain is your existence//if my rhymes were homosexual than i guess your itellectual would listen//
im like tom cruise and diffeating you is my impossible mission//win i can over come with fulfillment//cause after i beat you you'll need consealment//im done you a noshow 4 sho i won message sent//
thats my verse you post and lets get some votes
sral is online now   Reply With Quote