View Single Post
Old 07-11-2015, 12:37 AM   #38
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

I commend your faith in scripture, not a believer in anything in particular really because I like to read and come up with my own theories. Jesus was born and Sphinx was already there. I don't get why the bible can feed a million jews in the desert with a single fish and loaf of bread but failed to properly explain or even address certain mind boggling phenomena. I can't say I don't believe in a creator, because I do. I will say I believe that Jesus was the offspring of civilization far more advanced then ours is even now. The bible mentions nephilim, that is what I believe he was in some sort of way. The creators hated the Nephilim (star children) and wiped them from the Earth and mastered the craft with Jesus, essentially saying, this is your king, follow him blindly or else. I think we were created by a good species and they found a loop hole in teaching us. The gave us a guide to be good, a path if you will, and as of now, the majority of Earth, America at least, is so far gone from that path we are on the edge of being taught another lesson. So while it may seem like we are on opposite ends of the spectrum, I think we see eye to eye.

TUPAC SHAKUR
Adonis is offline   Reply With Quote