Old 07-11-2015, 12:31 AM   #36
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
What about those perturbations me and urban dialect were talking about? Robert Harrington was head of the naval observatory who died but his research was strong. You should look him up uh oh. So many people ...prominent people in there fields have released papers on this. The Nemisis papers...good stuff.
i here you and it makes sense that something could be pulling on the orbit of those dwarf planets, but you need to understand how far away these objects are. first off pluto has the same type of eliptical orbit, those dwarf planets in the urban dialect vid that are mentioned are basically what has pluto classified as a dwarf planet.

pluto for example at its closets point to the sun is 30 times farther from the sun as earth, thats when its in the close part of its orbit, before it it is slingshotted back out to 40 times farther from the earth to the sun.

those planets mentioned have similair orbits just more exaggerated, they come in close to the sun, and by close we're talking 50-200 times as far from the sun as earth is, before being slingshotted back out

you also have to take into account where they are in relation to the other planets, jupiter again for example

as these are entering and exiting they come closer to the gas giants which in turn effect their orbit

if you pull a sheet tight, and place a bowling ball in the center representing the sun, you can get crazy "orbits" by introducing various other balls, before they eventually roll to the center. its the same principle

again tho i don't know enough to take a stance on it either way, for that i leave it to the literal professionals, all of whom discount its existence

many astronomers have searched for it, and there is no evidence it is there, outside these tiny celestial bodies having an exagerrated eliptical orbit, which isn't PROOF there is something there, it just means their COULD be. it could also be remnants from whatever collision caused those "planets" to be out there in the first place, it could be cause by a giant body that passed a long time ago and its still feeling the effects and not yet stabilized

at this point in time its fiction

also peep this

"While it is not impossible that the Sun has a distant planetary companion, such an object would have to be lying very far from the observed regions of the Solar System to have no detectable gravitational effect on the other planets. A Mars-sized object could lie undetected at 300 AU (10 times the distance of Neptune); a Jupiter-sized object at 30,000 AU. To travel 1000 AU in two years, an object would need to be moving at 2400 km/s – faster than the galactic escape velocity. At that speed, any object would be shot out of the Solar System, and then out of the Milky Way galaxy into intergalactic space."