View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 03:29 AM   #43
Urban Dialect

Urban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant future

know and understand that this is what i've been doing -
studying scripture for the last 5 years, not to boast, but
out of fear of judgement for i had greatly polluted myself
by doing all types of abominations, and my conscious had convicted me
saying to me "if there is a God, u're going to hell"
for i convince myself he's not real in order to do what i like
fear of judgement came on me like an all consuming fire
and that became my God, being familiar w/the bible, the scriptures began to make sense
and I've received instruction that has lead me down this path
my intent was to make a good repentance to get rid of the guilt
everyone knows it can't be as easy as Christians make it out to be
"Jesus loves you and will forgive you, don't worry about it, just tell em you're sorry"
lol, thinking like that is what got me here in the first place
but what i'm trying to say is when it comes to scripture? i'm on it
for the reason you see above, i wasn't looking for the lost tribes.. but in
putting the pieces of this puzzle together i can see the real image
revealing that as a Christian i was being tricked into worshiping the image of the beast by celebrating the holidays given too him..even suday

EZEK 20:33 As I live, saith the Lord GOD, surely with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out, will I rule over you:

EZEK 20:34 And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

EZEK 20:35 And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face.

EZEK 20:36 Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord GOD.

EZEK 20:37 And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant:

EZEK 20:38 And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

Last edited by Urban Dialect; 11-25-2013 at 03:31 AM.
Urban Dialect is offline   Reply With Quote