View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 01:49 AM   #42
detour

Accomplishments
- Beat Diz (via Real Deal Handshake)

detour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Dialect View Post
lol, what's up poisonous?

it's pretty clear to me who the children of Israel are
these are the only ones that have full fill the scripture and prophecies
and have the documented history to back it up...
and the number of dead by the hands of the Roman powers is Astonishing
now take the time and consider and marvel
how the lord has allowed us to identify ourselves in these last days
we are God's people, a nation of priest who's kingdom is about to come
and i'm trying to get them to come together under one body, the body Yashaya the son of Ahayah, both Judah and Israel so we can be one Nation again
knowing that when Yahaya comes back he will make us pass back under the rod again
meaning we go back under the laws of Moses and Aaron, i'm trying to encourage them
to start now purging out everything that offends, and repent
less you be consumed with our enemies
the bible never says G-d is gonna return us to the laws of pre-Christ israel...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Did you know that Christian's from each generation have thought jesus would come back in their time? Did he lie to them? Or where they crazy lunatics but YOU are not, just like every other god that exists is fictional but YOURS is not....gee, that's a pretty nice coincidence, I know a few hundred other religions that say exactly the same thing, but the one YOU happen to follow is true and all the rest are wrong...that's like the best luck ever man, YAAAYYY U DON'T HAVE TO BURN IN HELL.
just cuz Christ hasn't returned in their generations doesn't make them crazy nor does it make the bible wrong...it says no man will know the hour or the day...smh @ ur logic...
detour is offline   Reply With Quote