- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diffy View Post
Yeah, if that wouldn't be too much of a problem for you.

Thanks for the welcomes, but I'm not intentionally trolling. My former site seemed to have the same complex, where every new member was accused of either being an alias or trolling. Guess how that went for their site?

Pretty fucking well.

It went so smoothly that they actually got people to leave the site that were established, because they seen that their site didn't have any promise. After new leadership, however, the site was turned around and the site has an actual future. (I left because I didn't like the progressive direction of the site, such as no voting links, etc.)

People aren't going to keep doing this forever, and the ease of recording just makes it harder for us to survive.

I, personally, won't leave because my feelings are hurt. However, I do think that 5 posts does not constitute a psychological evaluation of a person on the internet.

I appreciate the blunt warnings. I hope that the purity of your culture remains in tact, but actions such as these damage the purity and activity of the site.
what site was it?
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote